Forums, the old-school framework for online communities, remain a popular form of interaction. Add forums so members can create and participate in discussions about their interests.
A forum board can be hold a wealth of information for your members which increases member interactions. Forums can generate better search engine results due to the increased activity.
- Control Access
Forums can be open to everyone or limited. Control who moderates, who posts, and other settings. You decide how your community interacts.
- Categories, Forums, and Topics
Forums are grouped by customizable categories, and members can create forum topics to get discussions going.
Members can turn on notifications for topics they participate in, keeping them notified of other members’ replies.
Assign members as moderators for specific forums. Moderators can oversee forum discussions and moderate content when necessary.
- Show Recent Activity
Show recent posts and recent topics (threads) with the easy to use widgets. Just drag and drop onto any page and you’re good to go!
- Full Member Control – You control by member level who can access the forum, create topics, edit and delete posts or topics.
- Forum Access Management – Control who can view specific forums by member level.
- Forum Moderation – Easily add moderators to each forum.
- Full category control so you can create and edit forums to suit your community.
- Control how many topics and posts show per page.